We offer a free sample service so that you can check colour and suitability of a desired tile in the comfort of your home.
You can choose up to three cut samples and these will be delivered free of charge via Royal Mail 1st Class service. Please allow up to two working days for your samples to arrive.
Samples are cut from a full tile and will measure approximately 10x10cm.
You can select samples by clicking next to the product and completing the order form.
You can place an order using our website or by calling us on 01522 708 125.
Our lines are open Monday to Saturday, 9am to 5pm and Sundays 10am to 4pm to take your order or answer any queries.
We will endeavour to dispatch orders placed before 1pm on the same day. Orders placed after 1pm will be dispatched the following day.
Our warehouse operates Monday to Friday so please be aware that orders placed after 1pm on a Friday will not be dispatched until the proceeding Monday (or Tuesday in the case of Bank holidays).
We take payment using most major credit or debit cards securely through Sage Pay or alternatively you can pay with PayPal.
Once your order is placed, we will send you a conformation email and will email again once your order has been dispatched.
We offer a standard kerbside delivery from only £24.99*. This service will see your tiles picked, securely wrapped and delivered in approx 2 to 3 working days from dispatch.
Need them in a hurry? We offer a next day service from only £34.99*. Please place your order before 1pm and select next day delivery in the options.
Full list of delivery charges can be found below. Simply look up the letter/s at the start of your postcode:
|Zone||Postcode||Standard 2-5 days||Next Day|
|2||B, BB, BD, BL, BS, CB, CH, CV, CW, DE, DN, DY, GL, HD, HG, HP, HX, L, LE, LS, LU, M, MK, NG, NN, OL, PR, S, SK, ST, SY (1-6), TF, WA, WF, WN, WR, WS, WV||£24.99||£34.99|
|3||E, EC, N, NW, SE, SW, W, WC||£24.99||£34.99|
|4||DA, EN, HA, IG, RM, TW, UB, WD||£24.99||£34.99|
|5||AL, BH, BN, CM, CO, DH, FY, HR, HU, IP, LN, ME, NE, NP, NR, OX, PE, PO (1-29, 42+), RG, RH, SG, SL, SN, SO, SP, SR, SS, TS||£24.99||£34.99|
|6||BA, BR, CF, CR, CT, DL, KT, LA, SM, SY (7+), TA, TN(8-16), YO||£24.99||£34.99|
|7||CA, DG, DT, EH, EX, FK, G, GU, KA (1-26, 29, 30), KY, LD, LL, ML, PA (1-19), PL, SA, TD, TN (1-7, 17+) TQ, TR||£29.99||£39.99|
|9||DD, PH (1-4, 14)||£49.99||£69.99|
|11||AB, (10-25, 30, 39), PH (5-13, 15-18)||£49.99||£79.99|
|12||AB, (26-29, 31-38, 40+), IV (12,13, 30-32, 36)||£49.99|
|13||IV (1-11, 14-29, 33-35, 63), KW (1-14), PH (19-40, 49-50)||£54.99|
|15||PO (30-41), ISLE OF WIGHT #||£74.99|
|16||IM (ISLE OF MAN) #||£109.99|
|18||IV (40-56), KA28, PA (20, 41-80) #||£104.99|
|19||GY(1-8), JE #||£114.99|
|20||HS, KW (15-17), ZE #||£139.99|
|21||GY (9,10ALDERNEY & SARK) #||£199.99|
|22||PA (34-38) #||£69.99|
|23||PH (41-44) #||£104.99|
We regret we do not supply outside of the UK.
We can arrange deliveries for weekends or before noon but please contact us directly for a price.
Once your order is dispatched, the delivery company will contact you to arrange a day and time.
Some smaller items can be sent via a parcel delivery. These are sent via Parcel Force 24. Price for up to 5kg is £9.99, up to 10kg is £19.99 and up to 20kg is £29.99. Please enquire for more information.
Collection in person
If you are local to us, you can collect your order in person from either our Lincoln or Scunthorpe stores. Please allow 24 hours for this service. We will contact you by either email, text or phone call when your order is ready for collection. Simply select the required store in your basket. There is no charge for collection.
Damaged or missing items
We expect your order to arrive in the same condition as it leaves us. In the event of obvious damage to the pallet, please sign the delivery sheet as damaged and take a photo if possible.
Please check your delivery and notify us of any breakages within 24 hours.
Delivery Terms, conditions and advice
- Tiles can be very heavy. Please take appropriate actions to ensure your safety and use assistance where possible.
- We use a third party pallet delivery network to ship your tiles to you. Please bare in mind that once your order has left our warehouse, we unfortunately have little control over it. Please do not book any trades people until you have received and have checked your order. We will not accept any liability in the event of late deliveries.
- We will always do our very best to ensure your order is securely packaged and to communicate with you between placing your order and delivery.
- A signature will be required for your delivery. Please ensure you have made arrangements for someone to be present at the delivery address. If the delivery driver is unable to obtain a signature, the delivery may be returned to us. Any cost of re-delivery will be charged to you.
- Pallets are delivered to the nearest available kerbside location. Regretfully the driver will not be able to carry your order into or onto your property. This is due to insurance reasons. The closest and safest location for delivery is at the delivery drivers discretion. Please also note that the driver is a third party and not an employee of First4tiles.
- Delivery lorries can be quite large and need room to move. The driver may also use a pallet truck to move your pallet from the lorry to the kerb. Please ensure that your property is accessible and there are no restrictions, such as narrow roads for example and that surfaces are solid and suitable for manoeuvring heavy pallets.
- Please inform us of any such restrictions prior to placing your order. Delivery companies can be flexible and may be able to arrange a smaller vehicle or fork lift truck for example. Please note that this would usually incur an extra charge.
- It is your responsibility to inform us of any access problems and failure to do so could lead to your pallet being returned to the delivery depot. Unfortunately we cannot be held liable for any extra costs that may be incurred from access problems or a late delivery.