Paver Quartz Grey Outdoor Tile 60x60cm 23 Sq Metre Pallet
This product is supplied on a pallet of 64 tiles which covers approx 23 square metres. It will be supplied direct from our supplier.
These quartzite slate effect tiles are a perfect solution for expanding your living area or for bringing the outdoors, indoors. Create a seamless flow into your garden or outdoor space.
Use close together as a standard floor or leave an extra large “grout” joint and fill with grass, gravel or even granite chippings. Why not use stepping stones through your lawn or garden, creating a flow through to your main paved area? There are so many ways you can use these striking tiles in your landscaping projects.
They are made from high performance 20mm thick porcelain, so will endure even the toughest British weather for years to come. Porcelain tiles are scratch, stain, UV and thermal shock resistant. 20mm porcelain tiles are mould and moss resistant as well as being frost proof. They do not require sealing and can be cleaned using a household pressure washer.
There are several easy ways of installation including dry laying or even laying directly onto grass. So you could always take your tiles with you if you move! Installation options include:
- Laying onto a fully cured screed much in the way as usual floor tiling but a solid bed of at least S1 class adhesive. This can be achieved by back buttering the tiles. When laying the screed, don’t forget to include a fall or slope to allow for rainwater runoff. In our opinion, this is the best way to install these tiles.
- Using specially designed pads in each corner and centre to support the tile. These pads can be laid on to hardcore or other suitable solid foundation. Benefits are these pads can be adjusted to take into account any deviations in the floor. The pads can also provide a service area under the floor for which to run any pipes or cables.
- They can be laid directly onto compacted sand, gravel or ballast, much in the same manner as traditional paving slabs. However, please remember being porcelain, standard cement or mortar mixes will not adhere to the back of the tile.
- As a temporary measure, they can even be laid directly onto soil or grass. Maybe just for one season or until you are ready to lay a more permanent base.
- There are many other types of specialist adhesives available. Whatever your need, there is a solution out there.
These tiles do not require any sealing, so you can get the look of beautiful natural stone without any of the maintenance and the peace of mind with which a durable porcelain floor gives.
Regretfully, due to the weight of these tiles, we are only able to send one free cut sample per order.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.