Free Cut Samples
We offer a free sample service so that you can check colour and suitability of a desired tile in the comfort of your home.
You can choose up to three cut samples and these will be delivered free of charge via Royal Mail 1st Class service. Please allow up to two working days for your samples to arrive.
Samples are cut from a full tile and will measure approximately 10x10cm.
You can select samples by clicking next to the product and completing the order form.
Enter your postcode in the map below to check our latest delivery charges to your area:
You can place an order using our website or by calling us on 01522 708 125.
Our lines are open Monday to Saturday, 9am to 5pm and Sundays 10am to 4pm to take your order or answer any queries.
We will endeavour to dispatch orders placed before 1pm on the same day. Orders placed after 1pm will be dispatched the following day.
Our warehouse operates Monday to Friday so please be aware that orders placed after 1pm on a Friday will not be dispatched until the proceeding Monday (or Tuesday in the case of Bank holidays).
We take payment using most major credit or debit cards securely through Sage Pay or alternatively you can pay with PayPal.
Once your order is placed, we will send you a conformation email and will email again once your order has been dispatched.
We offer a standard kerbside delivery from only £34.99*. This service will see your tiles picked, securely wrapped and delivered in approx 2 to 3 working days from dispatch.
Need them in a hurry? We offer a next day service from only £39.99*. Please place your order before 1pm and select next day delivery in the options. Please note – Next day service has currently been suspended due to pallet network pressures.
Enter your postcode in the basket or enter into the map above to see the delivery charge to your area.
We regret we only currently ship to England, Scotland and Wales. We are not currently delivering to Northern Ireland, we apologise for any inconvenience.
We do not ship to forwarding companies, agents or addresses.
We can arrange deliveries for weekends or before noon but please contact us directly for a price.
Once your order is dispatched, the delivery company will contact you to arrange a day and time.
Free Home Delivery
Free delivery is only available for Zone 1 addresses (see above map and postcode checker). These are essentially central England addresses and coloured purple on the map.
Free delivery is only available for single orders with value of £499 or more. Please select the free delivery option in your basket after entering your address details.
Please note that zone boundaries are based upon and set by the rates imposed by our courier.
This is a limited time offer and can be withdrawn at any time.
This offer can not be used in conjunction with any other offer.
We use UPN for our pallet deliveries. We use a two working day service for most of the country. Some outlying areas may take longer. Please note two working days is from day of despatch from us.
We will email you when your order leaves us. Included in the email will be a link to the UPN tracking service.
Deliveries are kerbside only. Your delivery will be on a pallet and the delivery driver will use a pallet truck to unload the pallet and place on the nearest level and accessible external location. Please note that the pallet truck can not move over any uneven surface such as gravel, grass, slopes and steps. For insurance reasons, the delivery driver will not be able to assist you in getting the tiles into your property.
Deliveries are usually made by an 18 tonne lorry with tail-lift. We may be able to offer an alternative vehicle for delivery should you have restricted access to your property. This may incur an addition charge. Please contact us on 01724 500 171 before you place your order and we will do our best to accommodate you.
All deliveries need to be signed for. Your order will be returned to your local depot should you miss your delivery or the order can not be left in a safe location. There will be an extra charge for re-delivery or it may be possible to collect from your local UPN depot free of charge.
Some smaller items can be sent via a parcel delivery. These are sent via Parcel Force 24. Price for up to 5kg is £9.99, up to 10kg is £19.99 and up to 20kg is £29.99. Please enquire for more information.
Collection in person
If you are local to us, you can collect your order in person from either our Lincoln, Doncaster or Scunthorpe showrooms. Please allow 24 hours for this service. We will contact you by either email, text or phone call when your order is ready for collection. Simply select the required store in your basket. There is no charge for collection.
Damaged or missing items
We expect your order to arrive in the same condition as it leaves us.
We wrap and secure our pallets best as we can but on rare occasions there can be damages.
If your delivery arrives with clear and visible damage to the pallet, please refuse the delivery, taking a photograph if possible and contact us as soon as you can.
Once your delivery is signed for and accepted, please inspect each box and tile and notify us of any damages or suitability issues by calling 01522 708125 or emailing [email protected] within two working days. Please take photographs of any issues and email them to us at [email protected]
No responsibility for damaged products, shortages or incorrect products can be accepted after two working days of receipt of goods.
Delivery Terms, conditions and advice
- Tiles can be very heavy. Please take appropriate actions to ensure your safety and use assistance where possible.
- We use a third party pallet delivery network to ship your tiles to you. Please bare in mind that once your order has left our warehouse, we unfortunately have little control over it. Please do not book any trades people until you have received and have checked your order. We will not accept any liability in the event of late deliveries.
- We will always do our very best to ensure your order is securely packaged and to communicate with you between placing your order and delivery.
- A signature will be required for your delivery. Please ensure you have made arrangements for someone to be present at the delivery address. If the delivery driver is unable to obtain a signature, the delivery may be returned to us. Any cost of re-delivery will be charged to you.
- Pallets are delivered to the nearest available kerbside location. Regretfully the driver will not be able to carry your order into or onto your property. This is due to insurance reasons. The closest and safest location for delivery is at the delivery drivers discretion. Please also note that the driver is a third party and not an employee of First4tiles.
- Delivery lorries can be quite large and need room to move. The driver may also use a pallet truck to move your pallet from the lorry to the kerb. Please ensure that your property is accessible and there are no restrictions, such as narrow roads for example and that surfaces are solid and suitable for manoeuvring heavy pallets.
- Please inform us of any such restrictions prior to placing your order. Delivery companies can be flexible and may be able to arrange a smaller vehicle or fork lift truck for example. Please note that this would usually incur an extra charge.
- It is your responsibility to inform us of any access problems and failure to do so could lead to your pallet being returned to the delivery depot. Unfortunately we cannot be held liable for any extra costs that may be incurred from access problems or a late delivery.